Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dole Plantation - Day 5

Today we went to the Dole Plantation. It was really interesting. I really loved going through and seeing pineapple plants on the ground, the banana's hanging from the trees, and a lot of other fruits and even caoca plants (chocolate) It was way cool. Kind of made me want to be Tarzan and all that and swing around on trees and climb them and get the fruit down. We went through a maze and a cool garden tour. I got some really pretty pictures. It made me wish I had Kris's camera. Cause mine just doesn't do it justice. I hope it worked out ok.

Mark and Dad went golfing, while Mom and I went to the re-broadcast of the women's conference at 7pm. It was amazing. I really love the R.S. Presidency, and President Uctdorf. Holy cow!!!

Well, it was kind of a traumatic night. Mark started having chest pains after him and Dad went swimming. Mom and I had the car, so they were calling us non-stop. It was interesting. We rushed him to the hospital where we were rushed right in. It was nice not to have to worry to much about a 2hr wait in the emergency room before they even consider putting you in a room in the back. We got this crazy doctor, that was so funny. He kind of reminds us of the tv show "House" the dr on there is supposed to be a good dr, but horrible at everything else. Terrible people skills, totally rude!, but yet funny. (mark didn't think he was to funny, but we all did) He kind of reminds me of "Dr. Doom" Clayton's will get that one. If you are worried about Mark, he is fine. We just have to take the playing portion and cut that out of our trip. He apparently ripped the cartillage on his ribs. So the pain was horrible. But it's calmed down.

Ok, I will post some more pictures soon. Sorry, we haven't been able to connect to the internet for a little while so, when I get back from church or maybe tonight I will try to post some. Have a happy sunday!!! I can bearly believe that we have just under 3 days left of vacation!!!

3 comments:

Janeal Hiatt said...

OH My HEaven Kim.. I don't think that I have talked to you since High school.. What the heck are you up too? where are you living? what is new? I hope that all is well.. and that I will hear from you soon! -Janeal (foralways24.blogspot.com)

Tiffany and Justin said...

Kim!!! Holy cow I love connecting and finding long lost friends blogs! How are you? You look great! Its kind of crazy I was in Hawaii like 5 days after you!! Hope all is well!

Sean and Alison said...

Kim!!! I didn't know you had a blog! I found it off of Jeneal's...crazy! How are you?!