Sunday, September 28, 2008

Polynesian Cultural Center (PCC)- Day 4

This was simply amazing! I don't know how to explain it. I really enjoyed it. I will have to put pictures up soon. We went on a tour as ambassadors and we got a guided tour, from this really cool girl that is going to BYU- Hawaii. She was so cool. In fact she is getting ready to turn in her mission papers as well. We went through all the different cuturals. Samoa was really cool. The guys were so funny. I really liked them all. I will have to go into more detail later, when I get the pictures up.

Wow, the luau was cool too. We sat by a newly wed couple that was fun to talk too. Reminded me of my friend Bernard and Nicki! Boy do I miss them. While we were there, the waitress lady that fills up the drinks pored the fruit drink all over the table. It was really interesting. she felt so bad. We kept telling her that it was really fine. We then watched a cool production. I filmed a little of it. It's kind of cool.

I will get pictures on soon.

No comments: