Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Getting Ready for Hawaii

Wow, I can hardly believe that the time has come. But you know I can't wait to be in Hawaii. It has been quite the ride here. If you can imagine, my house right now. OK, Mom is sleeping, Dad just followed and Mark and I are still up. I got completely tired or running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Or like batman without his bat mobile. So, I decided that I should probably take a break and that is why I'm here. I can't help but wonder what will happen when I wake up in the morning and realize I could have used that few extra minutes to pack. Actually I probably wont find out until I get to Hawaii! I can't even believe that it is actually going to happen. We fly out Sept. 23 at noon and we get to Hawaii at 2:30pm. Straight 6hr flight. I'm really glad that Amy bought me a book (twilight), It will give me something to read on the plane.
I borrowed a suitcase from the amazingly wonderful Clayton family. I don't know what I would have done without them. They even let me take the snorkeling gear! Wow are we going to have fun with that. Thank goodness for the fabulous and wonderful under water cameras. Cause there are going to be some majorly cool pictures!!! Hopefully we can get some cool pictures of me actually surfing and not just biffing it all the time.
Well, I'm going to see if I can catch some sleep, and then finish packing in the morning. I will try to keep this semi updated so that all can see the cool pictures while I'm gone. If not, you will just have to wait till I come back. Because honestly this is probably going to be the thing that is stored in the very very back crevice of my brain. So everyone enjoy the wonderful week. I hope it rains on you all so very much, so that I can come back and say I didn't miss that much. Just kidding that was kind of rude. I hope you all have a wonderful and peaceful week that is full of tons of joy.

No comments: